3. Take all necessary measures to ensure that firearms related laws “already on the books” are fully funded and enforced.
- The individual must successfully complete a comprehensive firearms safety and training course.
- The individual must successfully pass a psychological examination no more rigorous than that required upon entering our armed forces.
- The individual must be licensed to own and operate a firearm, as is the case with a motor vehicle.
- Such licenses must be renewed periodically with requirements 1 and 2 (above) updated.